Sunday 8 March 2015

TOP 5 HANGOVER SKINCARE SAVIOURS


After a night out on the lash your skin the following morning tends to be dehydrated which leaves the skin feeling dry and dull. From personal experience I know I have this feeling on a regular occurrence (I'm a student okay!). So here are five products that totally combat your hungover skin. And yes, I will be doing this tonight!

Dirty Works - Detox Mask
This product is literally a life saver. Whenever i'm suffering from a break out or just having a bad skin patch I go to this product without fail. After leaving it on your freshly cleansed face you feel like you have grown a new layer of skin on your face, pores are minimised and you really have that clean sensation. Best of all, it's cheap and available at Sainsbury's! I know Dirty Works have a range of other products that are created to fit all skin types. I actually use their hot cloth cleanser on a daily basis which i can also recommend. 

T-Zone - Spot Zapping Gel
Amazing for those pesky spots you have produced over night due to you forgetting to take your make up off. Blob the gel onto your target area and leave to settle on the skin, and over night the spot will be decreased in size, or completely gone! I got this from Poundland so it's very affordable for the job it does.

Superdrug - Tea Tree Cleanser and Toner
If you have read my blog for a long time you will know I have raved about the Body Shop's tea tree range. Unfortunately they ran out so I was on the hunt for a cheaper alternative and found the tea tree skincare range in Superdrug. Although the horrible scent (they've added peppermint to it, alongside tea tree?!) it works just as well as the body shop toner and I love to use this after a good cleanse to target any spots that are appearing.  

Garnier - Moisture Match (dry to very dry skin)
BEST PRODUCT EVER. It has completely transformed my skin and completely banished my dry skin. I have also raved about this for years and I still haven't found anything better than this. Boots always have an offer on this cream and I force you to go out and buy it and watch your skin change for the good.

Poundland - Argan Oil Night Repair Serum
So, I heard sooo much about serums over the past year and really wanted to incorporate one into my skincare routine, but the general price of them is rather expensive. I didn't want to fork £20 out of my loan for a product that I probably won't end up using. I have been a fan of the Poundland argan oil products for over a year now and I noticed they brought out a face oil..and obviously I bought it..loved it and bought 4 spares! I love it!! Plumper, healthy skin and I even have an even skin tone after years of suffering with patchy skin from scarred spots. Definitely try this if you can get your hands on it!

I'd love to know what your hangover skincare includes!
Emma x

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post and beautiful pictures! Like your blog very much! You do a great job!
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete