Monday 21 April 2014

FINAL TERM OF MY FIRST YEAR AT UNI

Aloha!
I thought i'd do a bit of a different post for you all..well a more rambley post. Tomorrow I go back to Universirty for my third and final term of first year. I can't really believe how fast it's gone. I know people always say "it's the best time of your life and those three years fly by" but I thought they were just saying it. I will do another post later in the year after my course has finished (and I hopefully move on to be a second year haha) just talking about leaving home etc and basically being a fresher.

University has changed me completely, I mean going out twice a week, cooking for myself, even getting a train on my own! It's matured me for the better as i've always been comfortable where i've been but knew I wanted something more than staying in my own little bubble for the rest of my life.

I always get mixed feelings going back to uni after 3 or 4 weeks off..or even a weekend for that matter. Uni life and home life are completely different and even though I LOVE uni I really do dislike the contrast. I mean, you have to make your own cups of tea at uni :-(. I always have a little cry saying bye to my parents, brother and dog but within half an hour i'm back to my uni self; wanting to drink excess amounts of Tesco Value vodka..student life.

If you'd like to see my personal experience of fresher life please comment below, and it might be a little fun to do a series of posts based on Uni like, fresher essentials etc.

Oh! And I can't forget Music Mondays. So heres the song I have been obsessing over this week and literally cannot get out of my head. The Courteeners - Are You In Love With The Notion a very very catchy song that will instantly get stuck in your head from the first listen. I'd highly suggest YouTubing The Courteeners and listen to some of their songs, so catchy! Another one of my favourites by the same band is Not Nineteen Forever.



The Courteeners - Are You In Love With The Notion




So yeah take a listen, and i'd love to hear what song you're loving at the moment!
Emma 
xxx


2 comments:

  1. hey your blog looks awesome! would love to help you gain more followers! if possible, check out my new blog www.postgradpassages.com and follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you lovely :-) Definitely followed back!X

      Delete