Monday 23 June 2014

SUMMER

It's finally Summer(hooray), after, well.. a hard year of partying and catching up with work that I may have fallen behind in due to being too hungover to peel myself from my sheets and go into University. Anyway, I'm back! I found it too difficult to incorporate blogging into my first year Uni lifestyle, it was nonstop consuming Tesco value vodka, sleeping or being in lesson. 

I want to dedicate my Summer to my blog as (you can probably tell) it was feeling rather unloved and outdated, so the plan is to post as much as I can about any nonsense that comes to my bonkers mind. If any of you have any ideas of what posts I could include please please please comment below!

As you may have noticed by blog has had a kind of lick of paint, you might say. This is thanks to the amazing Han Valentine, who literally spent the majority of her day helping me re-vamp my blog and making it more appealing, because lets face it my blogger design skills weren't that great. Personally I think she's done a fantastic job and I am so pleased with it. Because she did such a good job I think you guys should go and check out her blog (and instagram because I love a good nosey). 

Han's blog: http://www.hanvalentine.com
Instagram: http://instagram.com/hanvalentine_

All in all, expect to see a lot of me over the next three and a half months and I am going to try my best in incorporating my blog into my University life as of September. Please comment below what posts you would like me to include on my blog!

emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment