Monday 7 July 2014

TANTILISING AND TEXTURED



If you know me well you will know I like to keep it safe when it comes to summertime fashion. I'm more of a winter kind of gal.I usually keep well away from patterns as i'm scared about matching patterns with my skin tone and hair colour, as i'm quite fair.  But I have to give it to Missguided, some of their pieces having really inspired me to introduce some colour into my wardrobe instead of repurchasing every black, white or navy thing I can find.  

Here are 4 pieces that I have been really loving and are perfect for this time of year (the jacket for the UK bipolar weather). Thee four pieces are a lovely way to introduce vibrance and texture to your wardrobe.

Vanessa Mint Tailored Coat
A statement piece that will make any lifeless outfit stand out. They are seen on the high street a lot at the moment but this has to be one of my favourites i've seen. You can also get this in black.

Shawnta Tropical Spaghetti Strap Mini Dress
Even though I know this wouldn't go well with my skin colour I know it would be a beautiful piece for being on holiday and throwing something on over a bikini or dressing it up for the evening time.

This piece is probably the most adventurous i've seen and actually liked. The shift dress style allows the print to do all the talking - nothing too over powering so perfect for those casual summer BBQ's.


I absolutely adore this top, so simple but a lovely way of introducing a neon colour into your wardrobe. The nude crochet pattern allows the neon to be toned down so it's not too in your face. Again perfect for just throwing over your bikini or dressing it up for the evening with a maxi skirt.


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! So similar to the Zara ones :-)

      Delete
  2. Love the coat and that tropical dress! Both look awesome.
    Anyway, I have new outfit post on my blog, so if you are interested check it out:)
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the tailored coat is just divine. If you have a moment could you check out my blog. I just posted a DIY that I think you may enjoy.
    simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com
    I also followed you on Bloglovin and I was wondering if you would do the same.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. The neon top is lovely, i'm a bit wary of neon's though being such a ghostly skin tone!

    Keli | kelskurls.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab post! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blazer <3 <3 Will certainly check it out!!!

    You've got such a wonderful blog, hope you can visit mine too!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete