Thursday 17 January 2013

WINTER NAILS



In my last post I got asked what my favourite nail polish was and I wanted to give a more in detail description of my no.1 winter nail polish. I adore this colour so much, in different lighting it looks completely different which I personally love. I bought this polish at Superdrug in November 2011 and it is still going. I think this colour looks best worn in winter time, but I admit to wearing it in Summer. This colour last year was very popular on clothing, and being fair skinned I was so happy that the colour actually suited me as some shades of red can completely wash me out.

As well as the gorgeous colouring the application is so easy but if you don't use a basecoat it will stain your nail a pinky tone when it comes to removing the polish. The polish when applied and dried onto the nail is mediocre, its not rubbish but not amazing. I think for the small price of just over £2.00 it is perfect but if the polish was more expensive I definitely wouldn't repurchase, like the Topshop nail varnish range..this is a bit too over priced when the varnish chips literally as soon as you've applied it. Barry M are known for being sold in drugstores and many females in the UK have a Barry M nail product or make up product that they have bought. 
A little random post but I adore this colour and it has lasted me over a year. I hope this shade is still available because I will most definitely repurchase this once this polish has ran out.

emma x

6 comments:

  1. I'm wearing the colour at the moment! It's gorgeous, one of my most used nail polishes! xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nomintated you for a Liebster award! have a look at my blog.

    http://somethingtodowithemily.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the Liebster award, go check it out on my blog
    http://adelesadores.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour!
    i don't own it..but i might do soon ;-)

    love your blog!

    teegoatier.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Barry M and the colour is gorgeous! Your blog is beautiful!! Following you now and can't wait tor read more updates.

    xxx

    www.bellas-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete