Wednesday 16 January 2013

Q&A

This evening I took to Instagram and decided to ask my followers if they have any questions for me, beauty related or general questions. Plus I love my Instagram followers and I feel as if my Instagram and Blog followers don't know me too well so this is a perfect opportunity for me to answer your questions.

1. How tall are you? 
I am around 5ft5 or 5ft6. (Asked by @omfgwinnie @tabithastead)

2. What is your all time favourite make up brand and why?
I don't really have a main brand that I go for, I tend to switch up my make up with high end products as well as drugstore make up. I don't like it when people automatically think make up from a drugstore is automatically terrible because it is so cheap, it's not always the case. (Asked by @sophbxoxo)

3. How do you have such nice skin?
I'm so surprised by this question because i've always had trouble with my skin since the age of about 13. I have learnt to control my breakouts with cleansing my skin twice a day and also moisturising, it's surprising that giving your skin moisture can actually prevent spots. I am also on some vitamins that are catered for Hair, Skin and Nails. It basically make this trio much more healthier without being on a diet. But also drinking water regularly and eating fruit helps a lot (I can't say I do this). And finally I am really self conscious about my skin so I tend to buy full coverage foundation and apply at least two cancellers on the problematic parts of skin on my face. (Asked by @jesssicasmail)

4. What are your favourite blogs?
As I am recently knew to using blogger I mainly use YouTube blogs, as I find them much more helpful and basically more fun that reading heaps of writing, I'm just not confident enough to post video's of myself on YouTube. I have a few favourite blogs on Blogger which who are the people I follow on Instagram.
YouTube Favourites: Zoella, BeautyCrush, Tanya Burr, Nicole Grace and finally The Make Up Chair
Blogger Favourites: Samantha DeWinter, Little Wallflower, Skinny Souls and Beauty Phoebs. (Asked by @lucyc0le)

5. What do you do for a living?
I am currently studying a foundation degree in Illustration. I have done my A Levels and going to University in September. I also have a part time job at a weekend. (Asked by @fatema_habib)

6. Do you have a fitness regime?
As lazy as it sounds..no(eek) I literally have no time to do fitness, I have such a busy schedule and only have one day off a week, which I end up doing my college work on. The fitness I do which is in my daily routine is walking to and from the bus stop..sounds pathetic but I live 20 minutes away from my bus stop so I get a 40 minute walk daily. Also the job I have means I am on my feet for a full 7 hours and constant running around, which im sure helps? I am so unfit haha. (Asked by @georgiacinnamon)

7. Favourite song?
If you don't know already I am a huge One Direction fan and have been since 2010 so I am loving their new album, so I think my favourite song from their album is either Irresistible and Kiss You. (Asked by @rosylayers)

8. Favourite perfume?
I'm rather boring with perfume and regularly forget to put it on before I leave the house but my two main scents that I adore are Lady Million by Paco Rabanne and Nina by Nina Ricci. (Asked by @uw0tmate)

9. What's your favourite nail varnish colour and brand?
I'm a fan of buying cheap nail varnishes and not spending over £6.00 on them. I am loving this winter Barry M's nail varnish in the shade Raspberry. I loved it last year and this year also. (Asked by @catiemcmahon_)

10. What's your favourite foundation?
I am loving the Studio Fix Fluid by MAC this winter, this coverage is amazing and I don't have to apply concealer with this foundation which is a winner! Yes it is rather pricey for a foundation but in my eyes it is so totally worth it and of course trying out! (Asked by @Bubbly_Briony)

Thank you for all your questions!
emma x

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you in many of your answers. I love your blog
    xoxo
    Thiscanbeperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete