Sunday 10 February 2013

SunGoddess.com REVIEW

I am so excited to do this review for you today! SunGoddess.com very kindly sent me a package a week ago so I could review their sunless fake tan. I was so excited when I opened the parcel to find they sent me an 8oz bottle of the fake tan in dark with a small pink pouch attached which had a pair of black gloves inside, a SunGoddess.com t-shirt that was printed on a American Apparel 3/4 length sleeve and two pouches which contain 10 samples of the sunless fake tan to give away. 

What SunGoddess.Com say about their sunless fake tan:
"Sun Goddess has searched the Heavens to create theBest Sunless Tanning Lotion on Earth! By using only the finest and most luxurious ingredients in the world, this incredible sunless tanning lotion will instantly give you the Most Natural Looking, Darkest, Longest Lasting and Best Sunless Tan you have ever experienced!  This wonderful blend of natural ingredients also moisturises and protects your skin, helping you look eternally Beautiful. Natural & Luxurious Ingredients, Beautiful, Dark, Golden Brown Colour, Tans Instantly, Quick Drying, Sunless Tan Will Last Up To 10 Days, Tan Will Not Rub Off On Clothing, Smells Delicious, Animal Cruelty Free, Application Gloves Included."


Before using the product I made sure I read and followed the instructions on the bottle which was to have a shower, clean and exfoliate skin which will make the tan last longer. I also moisturised my elbows, knees and my neck, which prevents an uneven skin tone. After doing that I then applied one pump of the tan onto the gloves that were provided in the pocket attached to the bottle (I found it great how they provided gloves as well as them being black so you can use them over again without noticing brown stains on the glove.) I applied two pumps for my legs, one for my arms, one for my stomach and back area and half for my neck, face and chest. I only applied a small amount as I don't normally go for a dark tan as I am rather fair skinned so I didn't want to go OTT. 

After you have applied the fake tan, wait for a minimum of 3 hours before having a shower and washing the excess product off. I prefer to leave mine to process over night, I sleep on white sheets and no tan was transferred at all which is great! When I woke up the next morning I was so surprised to wake up to an amazing smell, it's not like any other fake tanning smells like St Moriz which smells very biscuit like, this smells amazing! I looked in the mirror and had a lovely glow, it wasn't in any way orange..it was brown!! Hallelujah, a fake tan that actually makes you look tanned not like a Dorito. The tan wasn't too even when I looked all over but that soon changed after I had a shower and cleaned the excess tan off. 

I was a bit sceptical about the tan lasting over 10 days, and in fact I found the tan didn't last as long as 10 days but 5 days. This doesn't bother me as the tan itself is so quick and easy to apply that it's actually enjoyable to use. Another thing that I would maybe improve is actually the bottle, I find for travel purposes this just wouldn't work as there is no lid for the bottle so the fake tan would leak if put in a suitcase or bag, and the label on the bottle easily peals away so is impossible to read when chipped. Those things don't bother me in the slightest as I care more about how amazing the tan is and how much they NEED to bring this fake tan to the United Kingdom, it's amazing!! So girls or even guys, you really do need to try this product out it is fabulous.


If you're interested in buying the sunless fake tan, please visit www.SunGoddess.Com where you will see an option of what size bottle you want. The normal price for this tan is:  1 Bottle  (8 oz) - $38.95 and 12 Bottles (8 oz) - $259.95 which I know and understand is a little pricey so I have an amazing deal for you! 

I have a 10% disscount code for all of my blog readers to use when purchasing the bottle. Type in FREE SAMPLE in the coupon toolbar to receive a 10% reduction to your purchase








emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment